I would like to take this time to welcome the 3 new people who have joined us. I never expected so many people to care about what I say or think or even how I am trying to lose weight. I am just hoping people can learn from my mistakes ;-) Anyhow welcome.
Yeah before I get to my weight lost stuff I was in a car accident. As you can see I am okay as the other person in the accident. The lady was really nice( pretty thin 30 year old blonde ) She cut me off and I did not have enough time to stop and I ran right into the back of her. I hit her on the drivers side in the back corner. I will not know who they will hold at fault until tomorrow evening. Even though she admitted it was her fault and was willing to take full responsibility I am not sure if her insurance company will feel the same way. I did slam breaks but it was not enough to stop the accident from happening. It is the only car my husband and I have to so it is going to suck for a while. They have no running buses in this part of town and I can not afford a cab. I am off for the next two days but beyond that I have no idea what we will do.
Despite all of this I have done good with my calorie intake again. I got my exercise in this morning and stuck to my good eating habits. With the stress I almost wanted McDonald's but I had no car to get there hahaha. I know most of this weight loss in the 1st week is water weight but I am still excited to see the weight to down. It makes me wonder the possibility of what I can lose in a week or month just from eating right, watching my calorie intake and being active.
I hope everyone is continuing to do well. I am off the next two days and let's see if I can stick with the daily calorie intake. Oh by the way right now I am up to 756 calories out of 1296. I at least want to get to 1200. Don't want my body to think it is starving.
Yeah before I get to my weight lost stuff I was in a car accident. As you can see I am okay as the other person in the accident. The lady was really nice( pretty thin 30 year old blonde ) She cut me off and I did not have enough time to stop and I ran right into the back of her. I hit her on the drivers side in the back corner. I will not know who they will hold at fault until tomorrow evening. Even though she admitted it was her fault and was willing to take full responsibility I am not sure if her insurance company will feel the same way. I did slam breaks but it was not enough to stop the accident from happening. It is the only car my husband and I have to so it is going to suck for a while. They have no running buses in this part of town and I can not afford a cab. I am off for the next two days but beyond that I have no idea what we will do.
Despite all of this I have done good with my calorie intake again. I got my exercise in this morning and stuck to my good eating habits. With the stress I almost wanted McDonald's but I had no car to get there hahaha. I know most of this weight loss in the 1st week is water weight but I am still excited to see the weight to down. It makes me wonder the possibility of what I can lose in a week or month just from eating right, watching my calorie intake and being active.
I hope everyone is continuing to do well. I am off the next two days and let's see if I can stick with the daily calorie intake. Oh by the way right now I am up to 756 calories out of 1296. I at least want to get to 1200. Don't want my body to think it is starving.




Sorry to hear about your accident and I'm glad that you're okay! I've been in a few accidents before so I know how scary and frustrating they are..hope you're car gets fixed soon though!
ReplyDeleteAlso congrats on the low calorie intake, but you're right that you should try to get the number up at least 1000. I know first hand that once your body feels like you're starving it it will hold on to the pounds instead of shedding them.
Good luck and I hope everything with the insurance people works out in your favor!
-AstoriaC
Thank you it is about 11am here. I am hoping to know something by at least 2pm so we can get the rental car. We are going to really need it.
DeleteHey, I'm glad you're ok, it must really suck with no car though,I hope you sort it out soon.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the good day, food and exercise-wise :)
Yay for resisting McDonalds!
Alice xx
Thanks Alice, it was super hard after the stressful accident. I wanted that Mcdonalds so bad.
DeleteJust started following =) Glad to hear you are ok. I'm sorry that you and hubby only have one car, but hopefull the insurance company will take care of everything for you. Good job for not going to McDonalds. I know how hard that can be sometimes =) Come check out my blog sometime =)
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Welcome to the party! Lol and yes I am hoping the insurance will take care of everything. I keep replaying the accident in my head and I wouldn't have done anything different. I am going to check out your blog right now.
DeleteShit babe, I hope you're ok! That sounds pretty rough, it would have shaken me up anyhow. But perhaps you could take advantage of not having a car for a while and walk everywhere...? I know that I drop a ton of weight whenever I don't take the bus/tube in London. Especially when the weather is as hot as it is right now.
ReplyDeleteWater weight or real weight, you have lost WEIGHT and I am so proud of you for that! Keep it up <3
Thanks lady. That means so much to me. I would walk but my school is really far down the road. I don't wanna know how long it would take me to get there walking. As for work I am not sure. Maybe an hour or longer. I haven't thought about it much. I don't think my husband will want me doing that.
DeleteI am so excited to finally see the scale going down. I just wish my tummy would go down some more. I not only look pregnant but feel that way sometimes too.