Friday, August 24, 2012

Weight 179.0 Clubbing

    
          Very late night.  It's later where I live than when it states I post.  I am so tired.  I am glad I went out tonight.  So forgive if this post is a little short or all over the place.  I still have a slight buzz and my tummy is already wanting to get rid of the food and achol in my system.  A win win in my case.
          I actually felt really ugly tonight at the club.  Not one guy asked me to dance or for my number.  I mean I know I am married but that is not the point.  Sometimes it is nice to know you are still attractive to the opposite sex or same whatever. I mean I remember when I use to get hit on all the time but that never happens anymore.
         Don't get me wrong I have......crap I forgot what I was saying.  Anyways I am super excited to see my weight under 180lb for the 1st time in 3 years.  I know it probably doesn't sound big but it is.  I can't wait to hit that 175lb, which I should for sure with my new work out plan coming up.
         I also decided next semester I am going to take Spanish to learn and to have the school look into my credits.  I still think they are wrong for the way they treated me but I shouldn't let a few unhappy people make me unhappy, plus screw up my future.  So that is the plan as of now and to try and pay out of pocket.  As long as I am in school I do not have to pay on the loan.
        As far as the job thing goes I have filled out for 6 jobs today and more to go.  Hopefully someone will like me and see me worth interviewing.  I did have two job offers but they were commission based.  No thank you. I so hate being a pushy sales person plus I need my benefits.  Okay gonna go to bed and pray my tummy clams down.  This grumbling is getting annoying....

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good night. You're gorgeous, I'm sure the guys just thought you were so out of their league that they had no chance with you.
    I'm so excited for you to break under 180lbs too, you've come so far, I'm so happy for you.
    I'm sure you'll find another job in no time, you're so talented.
    Take care and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww so cute. Yeah I was dreaming that I was still there dancing. I am going back next friday with my friend since it is her birthday. I have a outfit planned out and everything. Just worried about my poor feet since I will be wearing heels.

      Yes finally! I actually look 179lb too! At 175lb I am going to post pixs. I am gonna try to hit that number by wednesday or thursday. I start my work outs again this week so that should not be a problem.

      I hope so. My manager was stressing me out today. He makes this job more stressful than it needs to be.

      Delete
  2. Maybe you had your wedding ring on, and that's why no one even tried :) And it doesn't sound big being at a weight you haven't been in years, it sounds huge and amazing, I know that feeling and it makes you happy and motivated. You are doing so well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true because I wear my ring when I go out. I am use to the low of the low who don't care and still try to hit on you anyways.

      Yes indeed. Now I am getting excited to see 168lb! I am trying to keep it up.

      Delete
  3. OMG lady, I haven't been on your blog for far too long - you're killing it! 179 is amazing! Keep it up :)

    About not getting hit on. Sometimes guys get intimidated by beautiful women. Just a thought. One of my most attractive friends was expressing exactly the same thing to me the other night. She went out to a bar and the girl she went with (who in my opinion is the less attractive one) was getting completely fawned over by guys, while she was getting almost no attention... sometimes when guys get threatened or that 'don't mess with me' vibe comes out, they can get scared... but anyway, this girl is intimidatingly beautiful and she hardly ever gets hit on when she goes clubbing. It's strange. And to agree with Lara - maybe they noticed a wedding ring? Don't get discouraged.

    The next goal post is 175? You'll be there before you can say Gee Whiz haha <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha you haven't missed much. Just me whining and complaining about my job. Makes me feel sad sometimes because their are people out there without jobs. I am started to get depressed every time I go there and I am fighting not to cut so that is when I know I am very unhappy.

      That is interesting indeed. I never thought of myself as intimidating person. Back home when I went to the club I got hit on all the time. Since I moved here with my husband I never get hit. As for the wedding ring it is just a band. Doesn't even have a diamond on it.

      I will be posting in an hour or two to weigh in for the piggy challenge. I didn't hit 175lb because my body decided to bloat >.< It's that time of the month. Sad thing is I was fine the whole time and then now close to the end of it I am bloating.

      Delete