Monday, January 14, 2013

Weight 80.1kg Veggie Challenge



       I have to start off with that you ladies are freakin awesome.  Man what I thinking leaving this place.  All the comments on my last blog gave me that little extra push and advice I needed.  I wanted to make this post sooner but I was working for the past 3 days.  I was lucky enough to be able to read a few blogs.

Okay so I am recovered from that bad interview and I am back to my manager train mode at my current job.  I just got email there( a high sign that you are moving up and important )  so I am super excited about that.  I can email any manager in the store which is so awesome.  I can even email my sister( we work for the same company but she works at the store back in my home town )  She has been so helpful.  I can now get all this great awesome knowledge from her on how to improve and make my training so much better.

I have also started working on my writing again.  I can't remember if I mentioned that I am writing so books that I want to have published by a private publisher.  For me it is writing stories that have a lesson to convey to the reader.  It is hard for me to write when I do not feel in-tuned with my characters.  I haven't written since wayyyyy last year.  Now I got my fire back :-)

Lastly I did some research online.  I wanted to know the fastest way to lose weight.  I seriously need to get the ball rolling again.  Getting my numbers to move is usually pretty hard but once they start moving I go through this phase where they keep dropping. Hey I am all for that.  Anyway I came across this interesting story were this women said she stick to veggies, only 3 carbs a day, 1 lean protein a week and lost 34lbs in 3 weeks.  34lbs!  That was without exercise.  I was like holy f#%!

You know I am totally trying this plan out.  I am going to be still exercising of course because my body looks better with some toned muscles in there.   So I am expecting to see any even better weight loss.  I am not necessarily looking to lose 34lbs in 3 weeks but just to lose a good 15-20 would make me happy.

I am aiming to follow close to this plan as I can for a month with my 4 days of exercise a week.  I mean I know I am going to look wicked good in the end.  Then maybe I can upload a progress pix finally :-)  I miss uploading progress pixs but at this point in time as you can see there is nothing for me to update on.   I hope to come back with nothing but good news.



 PS I decided to track my weight in Kilograms because it doesn't sound as threatening in my mind.  Still overweight of course but 80.1 sounds a bit better compared to 176.2lb.  Will try to remember to post weight in pounds in the post.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are feeling better and much more motivated. That's so awesome that you love to write stories. I wish I had that kind of talent. And that new diet plan sounds amazing! If I didn't get so tired of veggies, I would probably join you. Keep up the positive attitude. Much love.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I was feeling better too. I have been up and down the past few days but I am okay at the moment.

      I have lots of talents! It makes me feel good. I am sure you have some great ones too Katie. Like being a great mommy, fighting the good fight against your ed.

      I can eat veggies and certain foods and not get tired of them for whatever reason. It takes forever for me to get tired of food. I still need to find my groove with it.

      Delete
  2. dear winter... im so glad that u came back... im restarting my self..
    lately life is so stressful for me.. i hate my life.. i cant update much.. =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry you can not update much. I left you a response on your post you had earlier this week. I am somewhat busy and haven't had the chance to catch up on blogs. I will see if you posted anything else. We can do this! We can beat the system!

      Delete