Monday, July 23, 2012

Progress Photos 206lb to 190lb


        Good evening everyone.  I finally did it!  I finally got to 190lb.  I have been this weight for the pass two days but I had to wait until I had time to upload the photos and stuff.  I do have to say now I can notice the changes.  My husband can too.  My coworkers can not.  To them I look the same and I never seen my family but once a year so they have no idea what I look at this time( good! ) So let's get started.

Feb 2012 Front View

July 2012

Fed 2012 Back View

June 2012

Feb 2012 Side View

June 2012


Starting Measurements
Neck: 15
Arm: 16
Forearm: 12
Chest: 48
Waist: 37
Hips: 46
Thigh: 29
Cafe: 17

Current Measurements
Neck: 14 1/2
Arm: 15
Forearm: 11
Chest: 43
Waist: 35 1/2
Hips: 44
Thigh: 27
Cafe: 16 1/2

            I am finally glad to see my waist go down.  My boobs went down a little too.  I guess it is a good thing I did not get the boob reduction.  I may actually have some nice ones when I am done losing weight( in clothes, naked is another story ) I am glad I am keeping a little meat on my thighs.  I really just want them to look shapely which I have time to work at so no big deal.
           What I don't understand is my neck measurements.  The last time I did the progress photos like my neck was a 12 and now it's 14 1/2.  I wonder what happened there???  I don't really have to many goals as far as numbers with my lower body.  I know my upper body I want me neck to be an 7, arm 8, forearm 4, chest I really just want to go back to a 36D or 38D.  I was comfortable with that size. Finally my waist, I want a 24.  Never even got close to getting a 24.  The smallest my waist got was a 29 and that was right after my divorce.
          Okay so as I said before I am going to start the Jillian Micheals Ripped in 30 days ( 4 weeks ) and I am kind of excited about it but at the same time not.  Only because it requires you work out 6 days a week.  I kind of suck at sticking to 6 days a week.  My max is 4.  I am a little inspired because one of my coworkers got Insanity from beach body and she only gets one rest day and the rest of the week is working out.  If she can manage to do that with two jobs I have zero excuses for not getting mine in.
        Thank you for the continued support.  Yeah I can see that 180-175 right around the corner :-)  I am waiting until I hit 175lb to tell my husband what I weigh.  For now I just show him before and after pixs and that is good enough for him.  Oh and I will be doing a phase 1 progress photo update as well when I reach that.  Only seems fair right?  2lbs away from losing 20lbs so far.......



PS that is my real hair in the June 2012 photos lol.  No hair piece today.





14 comments:

  1. You look great!! It's amazing what 16 pounds can do. The back picture especially. And you can really see it in your waist and thighs. Amazing job hon! I think you're one of the most determined, steadfast people I follow. You really don't let anything hold you back. I"m super proud and happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is such a shame. Thank you so much. Getting out of the 90's was a struggle. Now I am trying to stay focused on getting out of the 80's. I seem to be doing well so far. I plan to start the exercise challenge next week on monday.

      Yes I am very determined. I need to get this right. I have wasted so much time getting bigger and being lazy. I never wanted to put in the hard work. Now I am going to give it all I got.

      Delete
  2. wow, I surely can see the different, good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you can really see a difference

    Well done Winter x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Winter, you're doing such an awesome job. I second PrettyLies: I'm proud and happy for you. :D

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trillian. That means a lot to me. Most of the comments on here mean a lot to me. I can't wait to reach the weight your at now ;-)

      Delete
  5. I can't believe the difference just 16 pounds makes! I can tell a HUGE difference!! You are so inspiring. My husband wants to do Insanity and I was going to try it with him... I must be insane.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoot even 4lbs can make a difference. It's so sad. I thank you for telling me that I am inspiring. It is hard work. The ladies and gents on here keep me straight and focused. We laugh together, cry together and celebrate together. Just like now!

      I would not mind trying Insanity but I live on the 2nd floor of my apartment building so I can not buy it yet. Maybe when I get my house. I love work out dvd's. They really do work with proper diet and consistence use.

      You should totally do it. I bet you will start seeing results within a week!

      Delete
  6. That's such an incredible result. You must be so proud of yourself right now. The difference is unbelievable. You'll hit your UGW in no time.
    Congratulations, I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to hit that UGW. There should be little fat left on my body and I should for sure be able to wear skinny jeans and have reasonable size boobs.

      Thank you so much. This really does mean a lot to me.

      Delete
  7. The difference and progress are really visible..you look really smaller...especially your thighs and boobs.. :) And as I read your posts I can see your pounds are really keep rolling down. Congrats on your success...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't mind my thighs. I just dislike the wobble part up top.

      Thank you. I am having to fight to get these numbers down. Like yesterday I finally managed to get down to 187.6 but something tells me today it will be up again. Then I will have to fight again to get it back down. Gets annoying sometimes. Just down and stay down.

      Delete