Thank you all so much for the support. I mean I just liked snapped the other day. I am tired of being tired and seeing the good people, good hard working people get treated like crap. Anyway I think this is going to be a short post. I don't have much to say at the moment. I am just tired more than anything. More than likely because of the stress.
I missed my weigh in last week for the Zero Intentions contest. I was 172.8lb but I did not update it. I will update tonight or tomorrow. I will have to leave for work early tomorrow because I need to mail off some stuff for school among other things I need to do.
I will be spending my day reading up on your blogs, cleaning, cooking, writing my sister's resume and job shopping. I should get in a work out today but I think cleaning the whole apartment should be exercise enough. Got tired of seeing stuff everywhere. Plus hubby bday is coming up on the 27th of this month. I already got his card. I just wanted to get him some clothing. A few shirts, shorts, and jeans. I brought him a lot of jeans but he wore threw those wearing them to work. Men. I do not wear my good jeans to work for that reason.
Anyway since I know for sure I will be hitting that 168lb this upcoming week by his bday I want to be 165lb. I may surprise him and tell him my weight. Hmmmm I can't recall where I was at that point in my life. The last time I weighed 165b, I know I was dating my husband and he kept feeding me.
Last week on Slim in 6 and then I get me a nice 2 week break before starting Jillian Micheal's No More Trouble Zones. I will be doing that two days a week as well as cardio two days a week. I will be switching the program of course every other day. Not sure how long I want to do the cardio. I was thinking 40 minutes. This post turned out longer than I thought. Thanks again for the continuing support. I will as usual keep you all updated.



Yeah, I don't wear my good stuff on work, too. Most of the time I wear my PJs on work....(I work from home :D)
ReplyDeleteIts sad, but good people are always treated like crap, don't know why its like that..but whatever the reason is, its not fair..oh I forgot this world was never fair, nor will it ever be..
Hope your sister will do fine and hopefully find a better job..
And I hope you're doing better, take care of yourself and don't let stress get you down..
I love wearing jeans period just not my good ones to work.
DeleteI love your sarcasm there because it is so true. Good people always tend to get treated like crap and the world is definitely not fair.
She seems okay for the moment but who knows what else that freakin manager of hers will come up with.
I feel okay for a minute since I found some applications to apply for that I believe I have a high chance of getting an interview :-)